Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome

New year - new...blog? Possibly!

While I'm not a fan of resolutions or viewing the new year as a way to wipe clean your slate (although that does seem really nice, doesn't it?) - I have this list of things I've wanted to do for a full year (and starting a blog has been one of them).

A quick introduction - I'm Xy ("Zee") a second year grad student in Boston studying Audio Production. Graduation is looming overhead (and a thesis project looming at a lower altitude) and I am using this space as a way to sort out of my thoughts, make notes on things I encounter in the audio world, and hopefully at some point use this space as a forum for discussion.

Feel free to leave me comments or links on things you find interesting or think I would.

I'm usually not this formal, but I wanted to get something published as soon as possible (and with my friend urging me to put up my first post - I'll have her blog linked here pretty soon), I had to come up with something to say...which ultimately resulted in writer's block.

More to follow...

1 comment:

Cynthia D said...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that busted apple products become accessories. http://sensoryimpact.com/2007/10/irings